Friday, July 20, 2012


A POWERFUL EXPERIENCE TO SHARE

THE LITTLE FLEAS - My Teachers

Beloved Friends,
I have a most intriguing experience to share about how I came to understand that this is a perfect world created by a perfect God.
At one time my house was infected with fleas .  I do not have pets but these tiny creatures had walked in from next door where there were 2 dogs and 2 cats!
These fleas were stinging me and my family so badly.  I went to the store to get a flea spray it did not work, the more I sprayed the more they got into the whole house, even inside the bed and closets!  In desperation I approached the apartment office and they sent an exterminator to bomb the apartment to get rid of the fleas.

The week the exterminator came it was wonderful, no fleas! A friend called and I told her about the fleas, she assured me that they have not left because they lay eggs on the edges of the carpet and that they will come back.  I was disappointed, the minute I hung up the phone I got stung by the fleas.  I was so angry at these little creatures and they annoyed me so much, I could not even have proper sleep at night because of the stinging and scratching all night long.

I sat down in despair and focused on the fleas.  I asked them why are they doing this.  As I was sending these thoughts, slowly Spirit revealed to me so much about my power to speak words of power!  I called the guardians of the fleas because I believe that every being is born with its guardian on this planet.  So I lined up all the fleas and their guardians in front of me in my thoughts.

I told them 'thank you for coming to me in this annoying disguise and letting me know that I am powerful and that I can speak words of power.  I spoke to them that my body and my home were my space and that I thank them for letting me know my power and that I wish them well and send them to love and light.  I felt a calm settle over my heart.
That very moment the fleas LEFT MY HOME AND NEVER CAME BACK!  My friend was amazed.

I now understood the application of this powerful tool.  A few years ago I had planted some wild flowers in my pots, they bloomed with all the colors and they were so beautiful.  One morning I saw a swarm of green bugs eating away all the buds and the tender shoots, I tried to spray water mixed with a little cooking oil which made the bugs to slip away, but the oil scortched the plants when the sun came up.  So I stopped spraying the oil-water, the bugs came back in large numbers.

Spirit reminded me of the tool I used with the fleas, so I sat near the plants and asked the bugs and their guardians to leave.

That evening I saw the bugs were still there, but a very strange thing had happened.   I was wondering how did so many tiny red flowers appear on my plants, when I took a closer look they were actually a group of ladybird beetles ravenously eating all the green bugs on the plants.   They finished all the bugs and left after a week.

The plants became healthy, had so many flowers on them all through the summer and gave joy to all who passed by that way!
These incidents brought to me the greater truth that we are the power in our life, this is our gift from Creator.  We have the power to speak words of power over any situation in our life.  The so called "imperfect situations" are actually blessings-in-disguise to help us to tune into our power.  Hence bless and let go the 'fleas' in your life.  They obey to your command when it comes from love and gratitude from within!

You have the power to speak words of power over any situation in your life.  This is your birthright!
Blessings!
~Premlatha Rajkumar~

No comments: