Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WE HAVE THE POWER TO TRANSFORM OUR LIVES

Have you ever thought about questioning your beliefs? 

Your beliefs have the capacity to either destroy you or empower you. Whatever you put your belief on becomes true for you.

How many of us believe certain things and create them again and again in our lives and also ask 'why is life so hard on me?' 

How many times we repeat in our minds and in our
 speech things like - ' I get a cold at least 3 times a year/ this is the flu season/at age 40 my aunt and my mother had cancer/there is unemployment everywhere/people get old and sick/money is hard to come by/ this world is not a safe place/I am a sinner/ nobody loves me.....etc'

What are your beliefs today my friend?

Sit with yourself in silence and take time to note down your thoughts, take courage to question them. Ask how your life would be without these thoughts. Take each negative thought and think an opposite thought for it. If your thought says 'my mother does not love me', think an opposite thought for this, it can be 'my mother loves me/ I do not love my mother', and when you think the opposite thought, find good reasons for the opposite thought, and you will be surprised that you will remember the times you have not loved your mother, and the times your mother really went out of her way to do things for you. Then you will realize that the world around you was not crazy, but your beliefs about the world around you made you the crazy one!

It takes real courage to question our thoughts, accepting that we are the creators of our reality and that no one other than our own selves is responsible for the way things are is the first step to transforming our life to a richer, healthier, and more positive place.
When we change our thoughts, things around us automatically change!

Let us choose to give this gift to ourselves, let us choose to sit in meditation with our thoughts, be very aware, and notice that we are powerful beings beyond limitations, and we can choose to create the reality we want with what we choose to believe.
ARE YOU READY MY FRIEND?
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

© 2012 Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: