Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A QUESTION AND ANSWER:



A sweet friend asked me this question, and I see that many parents are seeking the same for their children, so I am sharing this with you my dear friends:

Question: How to encourage your child to connect to source energy? Because I really want my children to evolve spiritually and know the reality of God within.

Answer:Keep telling your children that they are Grand Spirits who live in these physical bodies as their home. And tell them that their spirit emanates from the Creator, tell them that they are older than knowledge, and that every thing they need is inside them. So if they are to be who they are, they need to connect with the Source of who they are.

Just like a play, ask your children to sit still for some 5 to 10 minutes everyday and dream about happy things, the more they dream and visualize the more they get connected to Source Energy and come to know the Creator within.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: