Tuesday, January 3, 2017

GETTING OUT OF DUALITY TO BECOME NOTHING

GETTING OUT OF DUALITY TO BECOME NOTHING
The duality game continues as long as we continue to label ourselves and play roles and involve and become deeply hooked in the roles we play.
If I label myself as teacher, I find that there are many around me whom I have to teach. If I label myself as healer, then I find that there are many around me who need healing, and so it goes with all the labels I bind myself to. The labels are a duality game, unconsciously we get hooked and we strive to keep up the name in the label and we continue to live in stress.
While consciously noticing my breath, I noticed that I am not the one that is breathing, I am being breathed, .... oh how humbling that is to know! I noticed that my internal organs are perfectly doing what they need to do without any effort from me! The body has it own intelligence which lives it, with no effort from me. I am not the body, not the mind, not the personality even.
I am a traveler beyond time and space, beyond body and mind. I am just here in this body for a moment in eternity. I have been given the grace and favor to be inside a body at this time so that I gather wisdom through my acts of love, kindness, forgiveness, patience and trust.
We forget this profound truth when we continue to immerse ourselves in this game of labeling ourselves and others. So many labels, friend, mother, father, sibling, professor, boss, employee, assistant, homemaker, wife, son , daughter, businessman, politician, engineer, doctor, healer, etc... we become so unconsciously involved in this game that we lose our freedom. Freedom to be the truth of who we are.
The moment we remove all labels and empty ourselves of who we thought we are, the light of understanding dawns on us. It brings the understanding that nothing belongs to us, not even our body or mind, and that everything was given to us for a few moments in eternity to gather wisdom.
When we empty ourselves of labels we allow Divine inspiration to flow though us. We release the "I" and allow the "Diivne I AM" to flow within. When this happens we live from the place of Divine inspiration. So that all the roles we play are not out of duty or attachment but from the place of Divine inspiration and wisdom.
This helps us get out of the game of duality, to get out of stress, to not worry about the outcome but just live as the truth of who we are. The truth that we are Divine beings living in a human form.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: