Thursday, February 14, 2019

CALL UNTO THE LIGHT

CALL UNTO THE LIGHT
We are the microcosm of the macrocosm. We are made of the material of the Creator.
We elevate ourselves when we live in the light of the Creator.
Often in this "busy" world we forget who we are and this forgetfulness brings fear, confusion, and anxiety.
It is our right to call unto the Light for protection, guidance and understanding.

At one time I asked, "How do I live close to the heart of the Creator?", the answer I received was to call unto the Light and live in the Light.
I make it a practice to call unto the Creator Light. I just simply say out loud, "I call Light unto myself now". As soon as you say that the Light is there.
I see the light radiating within, through and around me, my entire form a brilliant golden white light.

Then I say a small mantra which I love so much. This is a prayer of Protection written by James Dillet Freeman, during the World War.
This prayer became so universal that a microfilm of this prayer was even left on the moon in 1971 by the astronaut, James B. Irwin.

The prayer goes like this:
"The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The power of God protects me,
The presence of God watches over me,
Wherever I am, God Is."
And when you say this the Light does all this for you.

So in the end of this prayer mantra I added another sentence, "All Is Well"
These 6 sentences have worked wonders for me. Try it and be blessed sweet friends.
Premlatha Rajkumar
© PRajkumar, 2019

No comments: