Saturday, June 15, 2013

CREATING WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE

My Sweet Friends,
Since many have been asking  questions about creating wealth and financial abundance , I am sharing these thoughts with you......

CREATING WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE

Through all my journeys I have found that financial peace and healing happens when I work on myself. For I truly believe that when I clear my path and allow my inner being to flow through, my inner being creates for me what I need in this lifetime.
But the most important work I need to do is to work with my mind.
It begins with trust, and when I choose to trust my inner being/the God/Goddess within, I choose not to encourage or bind my emotions with thoughts that do not support me in anyway. All thoughts of worry, anxiety, comparison, competition, jealousy, and fear are very big road blocks that hinder the flow of creativity and manifestation from my inner being.
On the other hand encouraging thoughts and actions of gratitude, generosity, non-judgment and blessing oneself, humanity and the planet are great supporters of manifesting miracles in your life.
Diligently taking time to follow certain powerful practices like affirmations and meditations everyday also help you and support you in your creation.
Let me share some powerful affirmations and meditations with you.
Affirmations are just words but they receive their magic from your feelings, hence feel the words as truth for you when you recite or write the affirmations slowly and clearly morning and night and whenever you get time during the day. Also do the affirmation when the inner mental speech pulls you down with fear. Choose to make your inner mental chatter to agree with what you want for yourself.

Affirmations:

"Riches are flowing to me freely and joyously"

"I have a wonderful income. I am wealthy, happy, and free"

Every time you recite this give thanks to the infinite presence within you for bringing true riches into your life.

Also share generously your love, your time, your smile, your forgiveness, your understanding, and your money if possible with people around you. Bring your Focus more on gratitude and generosity.
The more you do this the more you will be blessed. The infinite intelligence within you will see your enthusiasm and readiness to live a wonderful life and it will bless you abundantly to have it.

Astrologically the Planet Jupiter is the Guardian and keeper of wealth and riches, sharing this link to a video where the sounds of the Planet Jupiter has been captured, you can listen to it as a meditation everyday.
The link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9TIxhV6ttc  

No comments: