Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CREATING FROM THE PLACE OF DESERVEDNESS

An Excerpt from my book "Twelve steps to Inner Peace"

CREATING FROM THE PLACE OF DESERVEDNESS

“LIFE is a DREAM. 
We are the dream makers. 
Believe in the magic of dreaming.
Dreams don't just come true; they are already true.
Believe in your dreams and dare to dream.
There is a place of true magic inside you, take time to dream big. 
Dream magical beautiful dreams.”
~Premlatha Rajkumar

At one time there were about seven people connecting with me to help them manifest good jobs. They all had lost their current jobs and were in extreme stress. To help them, I decided to try the experiment myself. At that time I was a homemaker, living in a new country, did not know how to drive a car, did not have any contacts or know any local people, and literally did not know my way around.

I decided to connect with my desire for a job through my feelings of joy and deservedness. Every day, I imagined myself in a beautiful job, meeting people, and being in my passion. I worked up a happy feeling about it, and gave thanks for I knew that the Universe is more than willing to co-create with my feelings. I received so much joy and satisfaction from this visualization. Whenever I thought about the job market, or the rate of unemployment, I gently reminded myself that I was not in that rat race, that I was the creator of my reality. I continued to enjoy my imaginings and felt happy about it.

It so happened that I met a casual acquaintance in a group whom I did not know much about. I was prompted to talk to him, and I suddenly blurted out about my seeking for a job. I did not realize what I had done till he suggested that I send in my resume. I found out that he was a Human Resource Officer. He helped me to get a good job, a job that required team work, meeting new people, and so much more! I also found a neighbor who offered to carpool with me to work. It just so happened that he worked the same timings and that his office was just about 3 miles away from where I worked. Everything fell into place magically.

I shared this experience with these seven people who were searching for a job, and within the next month, all of them created wonderful jobs for themselves. Except for one person, all the others found jobs that paid them more than their previous jobs. This is the deservedness of our being! We are so greatly loved! When we choose to dream from the place of worthy and happy, we create our grandest realities.

Take time to create a sacred space for yourself and note down all of the grand creations that have already taken place in your life. Notice that they always started with your joyous desires and ended up as strong feelings in your heart. Think about how much you had desired certain things in your life, felt happy dreaming about them, and life brought you to situations that helped you to create them. It could have been a job you wanted, it could have been a place you wanted to go, or a particular clothing you wanted to wear. It can be any number of things; so just take time to note these things that you have already created in your reality. It reveals your capability to create effortlessly from the place of your joy.

You cannot create things from your mind, only desires come from your mind, but feelings from the heart connect you to joy.

There are absolutely no limits in this Universe. It gives to you what you ask, but you must be in the place of trusting that you deserve it. And the moment you trust, you get out of the place of working hard for it or worrying or doubting. Just go be in the place of what brings you joy, excitement, and relaxation. Love yourself and give to yourself all that you feel would bring joy; take a walk, get a massage, fly a kite, blow bubbles, sit and dream, or do whatever you can do that would help you to raise your level of joy. This is the way of complete trust; your goodness comes to you in lightning speed. Being in the feeling of joy, happiness, and excitement is always the key.

Copyright © 2012 P Rajkumar , S L Christian
All rights reserved.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BSY853G
http://amzn.to/X0XIzM

No comments: