Thursday, August 15, 2013

TWO POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS/PRAYERS

TWO POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS/PRAYERS

Sweet friends,
We are grand beings who travel beyond space and time, for this human experience we allowed a tiny part of our light to enter into these human bodies and experience physicality through these bodies. It is time to wake up to the truth of who we are. We are much much more than who we think we are. When we shift our consciousness from this body consciousness to our Greater Sacred Presence/ Our God Within/ Our I AM Presence/ Our Higher Self , we enter into the gift and freedom of the Present Moment. The Present moment is the place of our strength and power. In the Present Moment we become the witness of life, witnessing life brings the wisdom that 'All is Well'.
When we pray, we pray to the Higher Self/ Our God Within, where our power and our strength comes from.
Experiencing physicality in these human bodies is a challenge, for the body and the mind limit our perception, the mind cannot be in the present moment, it carries us to the past and the future all the time. As we perceive to be limited by the body and mind we go into stress. It is wise to shift our consciousness to our Higher Self, and become the sacred witness of life.
There are two powerful prayers/affirmations to the Higher Self that have proven to powerfully shift consciousness to see the bigger picture/ the greater and grander unfolding of life. I have been using these prayers/affirmations for more than 15 years now and I am never amazed by the grand turn in events for me and for the Highest good of all concerned.
Let me share these two prayers with you.
1. Place your hand on your heart and smile (for no reason) just bring a smile (smile is a powerful spiritual tool that helps you to vibrate higher), and repeat this mantra "I trust you my Higher Self" You can even raise your hand straight above your head, which is symbolically the place of your Higher Self. You connect with your Higher Self through your heart.
2. Place your hand on your heart and repeat this prayer as many times as you can throughout the day "May I be born into the greatness of who I am."
These two prayers have been and still are my great anchor in my Spiritual Journey. Trust that they would bless you too.
Blessings of love and light from my heart to yours 
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: