Monday, April 28, 2014

CURING THE DIS-EASE OF BODY MIND AND SOUL

THE DIS-EASE OF BODY, MIND, AND SOUL

Today the world we have created is busy, materialistic, more credit given to proving oneself and pleasing others. This trend has not helped or supported us in anyway. More and more of us are facing diseases of the body, mind, and spirit. So we start searching for medicines to heal ourselves, and in our search since we have never thought of ourselves to be wise or worthy, we search for relief outside ourselves. There is no wisdom or healing outside ourselves. The true medicine for all diseases of body, mind and spirit are in us. We have the power to give these medicines for ourselves. The true medicines are love and kindness towards oneself, trusting our wisdom, understanding that we are worthy to live a wonderful life, and the most important is to realize that every single cell in our body has an individual soul, a presence, and a wisdom of its own. For so many years of our lifetime we have been present for so many people, our bosses, our teachers, our spouses, parents, children and so on, but now it is time that we take time to be present for ourselves. It is powerful to be present for ourselves, powerful to talk to our cells by trusting in their wisdom. When we are aware and awake and present for ourselves, we create the most wonderful reality which is our birthright as beloved children of the Universe. Affirmations, meditations, and visualizations are the grandest tools for healing body, mind, and spirit.

Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

AN AFFIRMATION/MANTRA/DESERVABILITY TREATMENT (from Louise Hay)

I am deserving. I deserve all good. Not some, not a little bit, but all good.
I now move past all negative, restricting thoughts.
I release and let go of the limitations of my parents. I love them, and I go beyond them. I am not their negative opinion, nor their limiting beliefs.
I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in.
I no longer identify with limitations of any kind.
In my mind, I have total freedom. I now move into a new space of consciousness, where I am willing to see myself differently.
I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and about my life. My new thinking becomes new experiences.
I now know and affirm that I am at one with the Prospering Power of the Universe. As such, I now prosper in a number of ways. The totality of possibilities lies before me.
I deserve life, a good life.
I deserve love, an abundance of love.
I deserve good health.
I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper.
I deserve joy and happiness.
I deserve freedom to be all that I can be.
I deserve more than that, I deserve all good.
The Universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs. And I accept this abundant life with joy, pleasure, and gratitude. For I am deserving. I accept it; I know it to be true.

No comments: