Thursday, June 19, 2014

REMOVING INNER MIND CHATTER

It is important to be very alert and notice our inner mind chatter. Our inner mind chatter is powerful enough to bind us to it with our emotions if we are not alert. When emotions play with mind chatter the Divine Presence within is forgotten and everything that we do not want in life gets created in our reality. 
Thoughts, feelings, and emotions are powerful ways of connecting with our Divine Presence. To remove negative mind chatter one can practice affirmations/prayers morning and evening with complete emotion and feeling every word as truth. This is one of the many affirmations I like to do to remove negative thoughts:

Affirmation:
I forgive myself for harboring any negative thoughts about
myself or anybody else. I radiate love and goodwill to all people and all beings everywhere. I choose to live in the love and light of my Divine Presence."
This affirmation makes us a clear and open channel for the Divine Presence to flow through us.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: