Monday, March 9, 2015

AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABUNDANCE

SOME POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS TO CREATE ABUNDANCE

Every day in every way I am becoming more and more prosperous.

I always have whatever I need. The Universe takes good care of me.

I am thankful for the abundance and prosperity in my life.

I was prosperous, am prosperous and will always be prosperous.

I allow all good things to come into my life and I enjoy them.

My life is full of love, joy, good health, and all the material things that I need.

Affirmations are mantras, the key to activate the affirmations is to FEEL every word that we say with full feeling.
Affirmations can be memorized and repeated or written many times during the day, anytime, anywhere.
Affirmations are powerful gifts that help to erase old thought patterns that do not support us anymore, and to rewrite them with empowering thought patterns.
Our thoughts create our life, let us choose to create abundance in every aspect of our life.

Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: