Saturday, March 14, 2015

PLANTS ARE HIGHLY EVOLVED BEINGS

PLANTS ARE HIGHLY EVOLVED BEINGS
The more I connect with plants, the more I realize that they are the most highly evolved beings on the Planet.
When I was a little girl, I was fascinated by the huge trees around my family home, I loved to play underneath their shade, and when the wind rustled their leaves, I felt that the tree spoke to me in comforting language. I had a challenging childhood and the trees, the green grass, the spring flowers and the butterflies gave me so much of comfort and companionship. Even today I love to sit near plants and trees and just BE.
I came across people who practice breatharianism ( these are those who do not consume food or water but just live by breathing air and absorbing light for their bodies). It is said that humans have this capacity in them, but because it was not practiced for eons, this lies dormant in us. And when I came across breatharians, it lead me to think about plants and trees. Plants are true breatharians, they live in the light and breath of God! They have highly evolved devices ( chlorophyll) in them to capture the sunlight and process it as food for all creatures on the Planet!
There are so many excellent studies and research done about the miraculous healing effects of chlorophyll for the body.
Plants are givers, they give food, clothing, shelter, medicines, gums, resins, rubber, and the list goes on and on. Every thing of necessity for living on the Planet is given by plants.
They are great Spirits, with their immense compassion have allowed themselves to be cut down, burnt, chopped, walked upon.
They are great healers, their great Spirits communicate with us if we connect with them. I always find that great peace, comfort, and great ideas to solve problems come to me when I am in stillness in a garden around plants or under a tree.
When I first came to the USA one of my friends was talking to me about the forget-me-not flowers, she said that they are tiny delicate blue flowers. I wanted to see these flowers. One day I was standing under a tree and was talking to this tree about these flowers, and I felt this clear communication, the tree spirit asked me to look down at the grass where I was standing and, when I looked down there were these beautiful delicate blue forget-me-nots!
I have a few potted plants in my home, they are lovely companions, they teach me stillness to connect with Spirit. At times when I am busy, suddenly they call my attention and they make me slow down and come back to my awareness and connection with my Divine Self.
When I have potted plants near my bed, I have noticed that I often dream of Nature Spirits and so I definitely know that when we bring plants into our home they not only cleanse and rejuvenate our home but they also bring Nature Spirits to bless our home and family!
I have also noticed that they cleanse and diffuse negativity form the home and they bring so much of sweet, comforting, sacred energy to the space they are in. In one of Dolores Cannon's book, " Keepers of the Garden" it says that the Creator beings when they find a Planet that is suitable for life the first creatures that they bring there are Plants. The Plants clean the environment of all toxins and fill the environment with atmosphere suitable for other life forms to live in.
We have a park in my home town in India, and as a little girl when I visited this park, someone had placed a board at the entrance saying " IN THIS PLANET WE ARE GUESTS OF PLANTS". That was a powerful reminder for me and for everyone.
One of my spiritual teachers told me that when I sit in stillness near a plant, it is the simplest and most profound practice to know my Divine Self.
Let us choose to connect with these beautiful beings of great compassion and kindness. They remind us of the love, compassion and kindness that we are born with. They are great teachers who teach us to live in gratitude, to respect ourselves, our Divine nature, and to respect this Planet our Home.
Blessings!
~Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: