Monday, December 28, 2015

ADORATION TO THE GOD-WITHIN

ADORATION TO THE GOD - WITHIN
Our bodies are beautiful temples that are capable of holding the great Divine Presence. The Divine Presence within is referred in many cultures as the "I AM Presence"
Connecting with our Divine Presence within aligns us to our wisdom and truth, and helps us to flow with life effortlessly.
Moving beyond the fear stories of the mind and aligning with our Divine Presence is a choice each one of us has to make individually.
Adoration to the I AM Presence within helps to keep us connected to this higher vibration and completely dissolves fear from our space.
There are many different affirmations and prayers to keep us connected to the great "I AM",
This beautiful adoration to the great "I AM Presence" - from the book "The Magic Presence" is one of the many that I love heart emoticon
THE MAGIC PRESENCE
(Written by Chanera)
"I AM" the Presence, the Eternal One,
"I AM" the God-Source-the Great Central Sun;
"I AM" the Love-Breath, the Heartbeat of Light,
"I AM" the Power in Wisdom and Might.
"I AM" the Seer, the All-Seeing Eye,
"I AM" the sunlight, the earth, and the sky;
"I AM" the mountain, the ocean, the stream,
"I AM" the quiver in morning's bright gleam.
"I AM" the Blessing in Angels and Love,
"I AM" the Life, flowing in, 'round, above;
"I AM" the Glory all had once in Me,
"I AM" the Light Rays that set mankind Free!
"I AM" the One Heart that hears every Call,
"I AM" the Legion of Light answering all;
"I AM" the Scepter of Light's Loving Power,
"I AM" the Master, each moment, each hour.
"I AM" the Spheres, every song that they sing,
"I AM" the Heart of Creation-Its swing;
"I AM" all forms, never two quite the same,
"I AM" the Essence, the Will, and the Flame!
"I AM" Myself, all Beings, and You;
"I AM"-"The Magic Presence"-the God-Self
come through!
Let us choose to move beyond fear, let us choose to live in alignment with our God Presence within.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

1 comment:

Dhanushka1991 said...

wow your articles are wonderful. I am a huge fan :)