Wednesday, December 16, 2015

APPRECIATION PARTIES

LET US HAVE APPRECIATION PARTIES EVERYDAY!
Forgetting our divinity is the greatest sickness and the greatest illusion on this Planet.
Peoples minds are reeling with wounded stories, our culture revolves around telling wounded stories about our life situations to each other, in other words having a pity party, if you are not telling a sad story about yourself, then you are not accepted into society.
Some years ago I was going with this crowd, but then I realized how foolish to have pity parties when life is creating everything for you, I realized life is kind all the time. I stopped pity parties and I started celebrating life, I started having appreciation parties.
Suddenly all my old friends left me, I was sad, but life cheered me up, showed me all the wonderful things that I am so very appreciative of.....nature, love, kindness, fresh breath of air, dogs wagging their tails, children laughing, spring flowers, happy butterflies, hugging loved ones, cooking for joy, beautiful books to read,.... the list became bigger and bigger and made me realize that I am so greatly loved!
I am loving life so much that now I am getting to meet amazing awakened beings who love life as much as I do!
So happy to be with you my sweet friends, let us have appreciation parties everyday! Let us choose to gossip about all the goodness in our lives heart emoticon and expand and multiply our blessings!
Life is Kind!
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: