Friday, February 16, 2018

DECIDE ON UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

DECIDE ON UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 
Every situation or person you face this moment is life's grand gift, but the mind is in its own journey of traveling to the past or future and does not understand this moment. But you are not your mind, your mind is only your tool. So decide in this moment that you will be in the place of unconditional love and appreciation with every situation and person. 
I have noticed that the situation at the moment becomes the platform for future events. When we decide to give unconditional love and appreciation as our gift to life we receive amazing support.
At one time, I had the opportunity to teach children, every time I entered a classroom I understood that the children are spending a larger part of their day in school, so in school I am their parent. I gave my very best to each child in the class. I worked for nearly 10 years and at that time I never thought that whatever I am doing at any given moment is a platform I am creating for future events.
Now after more than 20 years, my beloved students are connecting back with me through the internet, they remember so much, they share the things that inspired them in my class, and how the teachings are helping them greatly in their life at this time, I am blessed to meet some of them now in person also.
Blessings of unconditional love are returning back to me through my students in this future moment!
Life has its own way of matching things perfectly and creating grandness for our future events, the question is are we willing to give ourselves 100% unconditionally without any judgment about the persons or situations. For surely this moment is our platform to catapult ourselves to our future. Every future moment is woven from this moment!
Choose to live from unconditional love, decide to make the attitude of appreciation your way of life!
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar
© PRajkumar, 2018

No comments: