Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I DREAM , I PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN

I DREAM, I PRAY
I dream of a Planet where children are respected, appreciated and loved;
Where there is compassion for every child in every adult's heart;
Where every child is fed well and clothed appropriately;
Where 'education' caters to the needs of each child specifically;
Where adults realize that play is not just a relief but it is actually a serious learning for the child;
Where children are able to have more time to play or sit silently with their thoughts;
Where adults become models and not critics;
Where children are loved and cherished as a divine gift with innumerable possibilities;
Where their caretakers give them beautiful moments of wisdom so that children carry these memories into the future to create grandness;
Where they are loved not as possessions but loved unselfishly;
Where they are taught and given responsibility with freedom so that they become self confident adults;
Where the adults around them decide to be really responsible, process their thoughts, and provide the children an environment free from violence and fear;
In this safe Planet may our children prosper!
I dream, I pray, and I speak words of blessings for our children.
Premlatha Rajkumar
© P Rajkumar 2018

No comments: