Thursday, March 22, 2018

MEDICINE BUDDHA

Sweet Friends,
In 1998, when I was attending a meditation program, as I closed my eyes and saw the room filled with people with deep blue skin and they had their hair gathered at the top like the Buddha. As I looked at them all the faces were the same, it looked like one person was replicated as many and had filled the room. There was so much peace radiating from their face that I simply fell in love with these blue people. I was amazed, I opened my eyes and then I saw the regular people who had come for the meditation. After the program I asked my Teacher about the blue people that filled the hall, she had no idea, but she told me that the message will reveal itself to me and I will understand.
In 2004, I happened to come across one of Dr. Mitchell Gibson's lectures where he talks about the Medicine Buddha, and how the Medicine Buddha mantra helped so many to get out of their difficult times..
I googled about the Medicine Buddha, and I was shocked to see the picture of a beautiful being with deep blue skin and hair gathered at the top. It was exactly according to the vision I had in the meditation hall in 1998. I came to know that when the Medicine Buddha Mantra is recited for 21 times for 21 days, grand transformations happen.
The Mantra in Tibetan:
"Tayatha Om Bekandze,
Bekandze, Maha Bekandze,
Randze Samu Gate Soha"
The meaning of the Mantra:
"Oh Divine being who has equal compassion for all please help to eliminate not only the pain of disease but also overcome the major inner sickness of attachment, hatred, jealousy, desire, greed, and ignorance."
I experimented with the mantra and till today I am amazed by its beautiful, gentle healing transformations. I have shared it with many friends and have witnessed profound changes in their lives.
Remembering and sharing the Medicine Buddha with you sweet friends.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUJucA-mrgE

No comments: