Saturday, November 30, 2013

THE SKY, YOUR MIRROR

THE SKY, YOUR MIRROR
A POWERFUL EXERCISE FOR TODAY:

Sweet Friends,

This exercise is simple but very powerful. Just try it.

Take a walk outside, or open a window where you can see the open sky.
Now close your eyes and think a positive thought for yourself.
Think of the sky as your mirror, your mirror reflects to the world who you are and what you believe about yourself, as well as your ability to receive.
Everytime you think a thought, imagine that the thought is immediately being written in big letters with red ink on this huge mirror, hanging above you for the world to see.
If you think, " Today I create more beauty and joy in my life", then those words will be written on the mirror of the sky in huge red letters. The more times you write it on your mirror, the more your life will reflect it and you will have a life of abundance, because your energy follows your thought and your mirror reflects it multiple times.
Some powerful thoughts to write on the sky, your mirror:
"I am wonderful and I am open to receive all the abundance of existence"
"I create peace and harmony for myself"
"I am safe and centered no matter where I am"
"My life is blessed and I am so grateful"
Just try your own mantras to write on your sky mirror with beautiful, empowering, and positive words like Happy, capable, gracious, kind, blessed, joyous, peaceful, well being etc.
May your moments be filled with joy and wonderment dear ones!
Blessings!

No comments: