Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A QUESTION AND ANSWER TO SHARE

A QUESTION AND ANSWER TO SHARE

A Sweet friend asked me, what would be the perfect way to meditate.

Answer: My sweet friend, thank you for asking. I will share what I experience as meditation - make every moment a meditation. It is like celebrating every moment that we are alive, celebrating the things that are in our life, celebrating the people and situations in our life even if they are not upto our expectations, appreciating and taking time to do the things we do with this physical body, making it a habit of giving thanks for everything many times during the day, reminding oneself to choose to see the gifts in every situation, ......when practiced sincerely this becomes a perfect meditation for a life time. This is because the goal to sit and follow any meditation is to ultimately become the person who is able to celebrate every aspect of life. I trust that I have answered your question.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: