Sunday, January 31, 2016

Life is love, life is kind!

I may have pain, or I may have discomfort, but nothing can limit me from doing the things I do for you.
I do not do them because you are a friend, a husband, a child, or a neighbor, or an animal friend, or even a house that needs to be maintained, I do it because you are life itself. 
I am neither this body nor this mind, I am much more.
The body and mind are life's gift for me to go beyond their limitations and realize the truth that I am an unlimited being.
Life is opportunity to serve, to experience and to gather wisdom.
Life is LOVE and life is KIND.
Life's kindness is non-judgment, it is neither blessing nor punishment, it is the provision of multidimensional talents and capacity within each being to evolve and become grandness.
Trusting life leads to wisdom, trusting life I can do all things, and in this beautiful journey the 'I' comes to the realization that it is the all, it is 'life' itself.
May this beautiful journey of 'physical experience' create grandness every step of the way for you sweet friends. Life is kind, simply trust!
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: