Sunday, January 11, 2015

A BEAUTIFUL REVIEW FOR "Twelve Steps to Inner Peace"


https://christianashley.wordpress.com/2014/08/18/beautiful-and-heartfelt-5-star-review-for-twelve-steps-to-inner-peace/

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for everyone yearning for inner peace, May 7, 2014
I read this book multiple times and whenever I feel down its by doing the spiritual exercises given in this book which calms me down. Having this book with me all the time is like having a wise person with me always who is constantly helping me without judging or condemning me. I am not sure if its a psychological feeling that I have developed overtime, but whenever I pick this book up I can feel the sense of peace washing over me. That is the impact this book has had on me. In case you are following the authors on Facebook, you will come to realize that they are two wonderful souls who takes pleasure in helping and healing broken hearts just with their status posts.
For me this is the first book that I read on spirituality and only after reading this book and following the authors’ updates in facebook I am able to appreciate the works of other spiritual gurus like Robin Sharma, Dalai Lama, Deepak Chopra etc. I have come to realize that spirituality is nothing but simple common sense just put in a beautiful way :).
Thanks to regularly following them on Facebook and to this book, I now really believe that my life is truly very beautiful however be the situation and however insurmountable my difficulties might seem to be.
Just so you all know most of the exercises given in the book can be practiced by anyone and although they are different forms of meditation they are made to be understood in a way that even those who have never done any sort of meditation(like me) would be able to follow.
I hope you also enjoy reading this book not once but again and again like me :-).
Awaiting many more such wonderful books from the authors :).

No comments: