Friday, January 9, 2015

A Q&A session

A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION TO SHARE
At this time many are having questions about the occurrence of repeated distressing situations in life. This is one such question.
QUESTION:
I keep on repeating the same painful experiences in my job .....I have no joy, I feel betrayed, lied to ,not worthy ashamed, feel like a failure but I just can't put the dots together ....why do the same experiences keep happening over and over again...
ANSWER:
My Sweet Friend, Thank you for sharing your heart with me. I understand how you feel because I have experienced such situations myself.
The solution that I found out for this is loving and approving of myself immensely. Understanding that the position or the job is not what gives me joy, if I depend on it then I become a slave to it. It was very difficult for me at one time when I lost a job that I was so happy with.
With deep contemplation in my anger and sadness I found that I was giving away my power to something to keep me happy.
I came to understand that I was capable, the Universe had blessed me with so many gifts, and the most important gift was this life time on earth, with a beautiful human body to touch, feel, see and gather wisdom.
I realized that it was time I took care of all the things that I had taken for granted starting with this precious experience through a human body.
So I chose to slow down and do all that was need to appreciate and love my life.
I started to work on myself , I forgave myself for bringing in unkind thoughts that self sabotaged my joy, I started a gratitude journal, I did the loving the self meditations, and connected with my heart.
I chose to heal myself from my pain and I diligently worked on myself, then I realized that I was Joy, and that nothing can take this away from me, neither people nor situations.
Beloved one, I trust that life is very kind and by the repeated distressing situations it is showing you that your path is widening, your soul is merging with higher light and your calling is greater than that which you believe it to be. You are being given more gifts and capacities to expand your loving light. Your gift is not only to make a good performance of a job you have known many years, but now your gift from life is to expand yourself from your heart. Know that by working on yourself you will gather more wisdom and trust , you will understand your path, and you will touch many lives.
Remember that you are not your job, your personality, or your performance or the role you are called to play, who YOU are is a grand being of immense love and light, and the loving light in you calls you to share your gifts in innumerable ways. Only when you work on yourself , you will love, approve and appreciate yourself, then you will never give anyone the power to control you through these things. Life is only this moment, appreciate what you have in this moment and do your very best at it. Life is not in the past or future, so do not believe your mind stories of comparison, competition or fear.
Please refer to my recent question and answer session, that will help you with simple exercises to work on yourself and live from the place of love and effortless ease.
Trust that I have answered your question.
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: