Wednesday, April 8, 2015

EMPOWER YOUR LIFE

EMPOWERING TREATMENT TO BRING TRANSFORMATION

Many of us believe that this world is broken and that we have to struggle hard to fix everything, we believe that we are not good enough and that we do not deserve to live wonderful lives.  These belief systems keep us in lack and limitation.

Prime Creator created us in joy, we are the beloved children of the Universe and we are so greatly loved!  Well being is our birthright!  We are so greatly loved that whatever we ask is given unto us.

If we say that we are not good enough and that we do not deserve then that is taken as our will and it is done for us and at the same time when we choose to claim well being for our life then that is provided in abundance.  Life is always on our side in all things. It is time we take up our power and claim our birthright of deserving to live a wonderful life.

These affirmations of deservability (from Louise Hay) are magical.  When they are said with 'feeling' many times they are powerful to transform our way of thinking and living.

 I am deserving. I deserve all good. Not some, not a little bit, but all good.
I now move past all negative, restricting thoughts.
 I release and let go of the limitations of my parents.
I love them, and I go beyond them.
 I am not their negative opinions, nor their limiting beliefs.
 I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in.
 I no longer identify with limitation of any kind.
In my mind, I have total freedom. I now move into a new space of consciousness, where I am willing to see myself differently.
 I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and about my life.
My new thinking becomes new experiences.

I now know and affirm that I am at one with the Prospering Power of the Universe. As such, I now prosper in a number of ways. The totality of possibilities lies before me.
I deserve life, a good life.
I deserve love, and abundance of love.
I deserve good health.
I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper.
I deserve joy and happiness.
I deserve freedom to be all that I can be.
I deserve more than that. I deserve all good.

The Universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs. And I accept this abundant life with joy, pleasure, and gratitude. For I am deserving. I accept it; I know it to be true.

May these powerful statements along with your feeling them as 'true for you', create wonderment and joy in your lives my sweet friends!  Let us choose to create Heaven on Earth!

Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar 

No comments: