Friday, November 20, 2015

AFFIRMING COURAGE

AFFIRMING COURAGE
Every one of us face hardships through out our life. They may problems with finance, health, relationships, job etc. Through these 50 years of my life on this Planet the one thing I came to understand is that life is always kind. We are given only the tasks that we can deal with at any given time. If there is a 'problem' placed in front of us, it means that we have been given the tools within to deal with it and create grander solutions for it.
Life/Universe/God consider us to be grand beings with immense power within, when we choose to trust life, we connect with our inner power and we create grandness for ourselves and for this Planet. When we choose to face our fears, the fears disappear and only love remains, and love helps us to create grander visions and greater solutions.
To affirm something means we declare it to be true for us, it is a sentence or a phrase that we declare to ourselves and the Universe with the intention that it becomes the truth in our life.
Some beautiful affirmations to help face fears and move beyond the fear:
Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more courageous.
I act in spite of my fear and the fear fades away.
I allow the courage of my heart to dissolve any fears I experience.
I always take positive action in the face of fear.
I am a brave and valiant warrior.
I am daring and love trying new things.
I am daring enough to face any challenge.
Great strength lies within me at all times.
You can practice any one or a combination of the affirmations above. Practicing the affirmations is saying them repeatedly to oneself with feeling throughout the day or even writing them as many times as you can with feeling.
There is immense courage within us, we are powerful beings, let us choose to connect with our resources within and create grandness for ourselves and for this Planet!
Blessings!
Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: