Friday, April 19, 2013

AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERYDAY


AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERYDAY

These are a few positive affirmations that I use often.  You can choose one or combine or create one for yourself with the power of the word “I AM” according to the situation you are dealing with. The affirmations are always for the now, in the present tense. The affirmations become powerful and active only when you bind them with your feelings.  Choose the sentences you want to be true in your life and say them with feeling.  The stronger your intention and feeling, the more faster will be the results.
The word “I AM” represents the Grand Divine Presence. Whenever we use the phrase I AM in a sentence, we are agreeing with whatever we say, and we give our will for it to happen. Therefore, take notice of what are you are focusing your “I AM” on.

· I am open to receive all the abundance of the existence
· I allow my soul to heal and teach me with love
· I am learning with joy
· I am ready for wisdom
· I use the wisdom of all my experiences for the Good of All
· I love my Self
· I am friendly and loving
· I am healthy
· I am brave
· I am independent and make my own decisions
· I take responsibility for my life
· I am connected with the Cosmic Central Consciousness
· I use my talents in the service of the Light
· I am thankful for all the good things in my life
· I am giving and receiving love
· I am living a life of love
· I use love to transform any blocking energy
· Love is the biggest power there is
· Good things will eternally flow to me
· There is clarity within me and around me
· I honor my commitments to myself and others
· I love and accept who I am and who I am is enough
· Fresh invigorating energy fills my life
· I am safe and centered no matter where I am
· Who I am is enough and so it shall be
· I am an infinite being, a child of the Creator
· My life experiences have positive powerful meanings
· I am moving into harmony with everyone and everything in the Universe
· I love deeply and fully and I am loved deeply and fully
· In the center of my being there is always stillness and peace
· My life is blessed and I am so grateful
· I am safe
· I am free to experience joy in every moment no matter what is happening in my life
· I unconditionally accept all parts of myself
· I invite the pure light of the sun into my heart.  May it shine from my hear to the world.
· I live in the present moment with courage and love
· Incredible creative life force flows through my entire being
· My mind, body, and Spirit are clear channels of love.
· I am in harmony with the natural rhythm of life
· I give love deeply and fully, I receive love deeply and fully.  My essence is love.
Blessings!
~Premlatha Rajkumar

No comments: