Thursday, June 21, 2012

CONSCIOUS HUGGING


Hugging is one of the greatest joys of being a human being. When we hug another human being, an animal, or a tree, with total awareness, our hearts connect and bring immense healing and happiness.

Our hands are the extensions of our hearts and when we embrace with our hands we accommodate the entirety of another being into our hearts. I simply thrill when I watch my hands, I am so much in gratitude for my hands that bless me everyday, my hands take care of me, they feed me, they dress me, they comb my hair, they make things for me and the best of all they help me to hug other beings with my heart!



Our hearts are the sacred sanctuary where the Divine resides, the sacred sanctorium of our body temple.

Hugging mindfully brings the awareness that we consider each being as sacred and we bring their Divine essence into the sacred place of our hearts.



Our conscious breath enables us to feel from our hearts, breathing in and breathing out the sacred Presence of the other brings the realization of the gift of this Present moment, the gift of togetherness, the gift of the silent support we give each other in this Planet of Beauty.

Every conscious hug brings one to the Present moment, a moment that makes us aware to be mindful, a moment that shows us the sacred in every life, a moment that shows us the ease and grace of life beyond language, a moment that creates healing and reconciliation. It also brings with it an opportunity to bless another being from our hearts. The blessing can be silent or in language acknowledging the preciousness of the other being.




Conscious hugging brings a powerful connection that can never be destroyed, a connection that stays sacred in our hearts long after the physical form has dissolved.



Let us choose to bring this sacred connection into our lives. Let us choose to hug every being with sacred love from our heart center, let us choose to give this gift to ourselves and to the Planet.

Blessings!

No comments: