Tuesday, June 26, 2012

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS OUR TRUE NATURE




Love is not an emotion, love is who we are. When one is full of love there is no need for something on the outside to create love.



"I enjoy this life, I enjoy everything around me, if you are in my space I enjoy you, if you are gone there is more that life brings to my door to enjoy, I enjoy because I am love."

In love there is no need, love creates love.



Love is beyond likes and dislikes. Everything in nature vibrates with love. Animals teach us unconditional love, if we stand under a tree, it fully gives its shade, its fruits, it gives everything of itself to us unconditionally without expecting anything in return. It neither has likes or dislikes.

Nature is the best teacher of unconditional love. Unconditional love has no expectation.



When humans choose to live in unconditional love, they live without expectation, and this helps to live a life which is free of frustration. Free of the frustration of expecting others to fulfill ones need. Nobody needs to fulfill another's needs. Each one of us is born powerful and capable of unconditional love.



Love can never happen in the mind, the mind if full of needs and opinions, the love of the mind is always a bargain. "If you are good to me I am good to you then I love you" this is the love of the mind.

True love is unconditional, it is a state of being, it is giving the gift of freedom to the other, it is the state of grace that transforms the sickness of hate and misery. Unconditional love can only be experienced by practicing silence and awareness. The more we practice silence, the more we will anchor ease and grace into our every act of living.



Practicing silence, taking time to witness life, and choosing to accept reality makes us more loving; not towards a particular person, but we become the wellspring of unconditional love. Then nothing in life can disappoint us, for life becomes an adventure to discover.

Unconditional love is who we are!

Blessings!

~Premlatha Rajkumar~

No comments: