Thursday, June 21, 2012

THE ULTIMATE SUCCESS



The mind loves to play the game of "telling stories" stories about people, places, situations ~ neverending stories. I sit and watch my mind and its stories, they amuse me so much, the stories are about so many judgements, creating a whole new world of "suffering".


A quiet mind realizes that thoughts argue with reality, creating war within oneself. The war is over when I start loving what is in front of me, my reality. It is always stressful and difficult to compete or compare my situation, or belittle my actions about what I should or should not have done.


The moment I question my mind I realize that I am not my story thoughts, they do not belong to me, the thoughts come and they go. It is always my choice to attach or not attach my emotions to them, it is always my choice to live in true freedom. Freedom is giving the gift of KINDNESS to oneself, it means never allowing fear, anger, or sadness to cloud your life. It means to live life with total acceptance, flexible, and without resistance. There is no success to be achieved, there is no failure either, for whatever I am doing at this moment with total love and acceptance is the Ultimate Success.

Blessings!
~Premlatha Rajkumar~









No comments: